Sunday, May 31, 2009

Snappy Birthday


I did this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge and of course it is their one year birthday. So Snappy Birthday to you! I also used the color combination for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which were Pink, Turquoise and a hint of brown. Then after I had completed the card, I saw that Charisma Cardz challenge was all about dots and more dots. So there you go, three challenges in one card. I think that covers it all. I actually decided to use this card for my niece who will be turning 11 on June 20th. I just love this crab and I knew she would like it. So it worked out great. Thanks for looking.
Ingredients:
Stampin' Up! products: Stamp Set - Crab & Company (retired). Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White. DSP is retired. Found it in my old stuff. It just seemed to go with the color theme. Ribbon - Chocolate Chip. Brads - Pretty in Pink from soft subtles collection.

5 comments:

Vee said...

A lovely fun card.Great image and it's also my birth sign.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

xx Vee

Sally said...

Fabulous birthday crab. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jonia, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jonia, you've done wonders with this weeks colour scheme and everything on your card works so well together. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x