Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dasher/Merry Christmas

I am really excited with the turn out of this card.  It was inspired by the color challenge and the sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  Please stop by, they have some great challenges.

The color challenge was to use blues, browns and either white or cream.  So I used Marina Mist, Soft Suede, and very vanilla.  The Designer Paper is from the Christmas Cheer simply scrappin pack.

Of course you can see that I used the stamp "Dasher" which I loved last year and continue to love this year.  Before stamping Dasher, I sponged the very vanilla card stock with marina mist classic ink and then stamped Dasher in the soft suede classic ink over the sponging. For the sentiment I used the "Four the Holidays" stamp set.  I actually used iridescent ice over the image to give it a little bit of sparkle and embossed it.  Then, as always, I spritzed the whole card with the vanilla shimmer spritz.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: