Monday, September 6, 2010

Thinking of you! Tag Punch

Happy Labor Day to all!  Have been busy today so I am posting kind of late, but it was a great day!  Had family and friends over and what a great time we had.  Now I am trying to catch up on all my posting and then off to bed and then work tomorrow.  I still say work gets in the way of my fun time!lol  What do you think? 

This card was inspired by 3 different challenges.  Two of them was from Christian Paper Crafts, Wednesday Case Artist and Bible Verse Thursday!  Natalie was the artist that I cased and she had a wonderful card that inspired me.  You can see her card here.  You will see the inside of my card at the end of the post which shows the Bible verse I used.

This was also used as one of my samples for the challenge this week over at Late Night Stampers where the challenge this week is to use punches.  I actually posted the last three cards that I have posted here on my blog as all contain some punch.  Wonderful challenge!  I love using punches.

Stamp Set Used: Silhouette Sentiments (hostess)
Card stock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer paper:  Sunny Garden
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, large tag, extra large tag, 1" circle
Paper Daisies
1/4" grosgrain whisper white ribbon
vanilla shimmer smooch spritz
markers

Thanks for looking and enjoy your week!

No comments: