Saturday, September 25, 2010

A flower for all Seasons

Good Saturday Morning everyone!  Hope you had a great week and you are now enjoying the weekend.  This card was inspired by two challenges at Christian Paper Crafts, Color Monday and Sketch Tuesday.  I love the outcome of it and also since the colors were a fall theme, I used it for this weeks challenge at late night stampers.  I love to be able to use one card in three challenges.

I used two stamp sets for this card, Grateful Greetings and A Flower for all Seasons.  I rounded the corners on the card base and the layers to give it a more "rounded" look.  Colors used are Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, and Whisper White.  Once the card was complete, I then spritzed it with the Log Cabin smooch spritz.  Can't get enough of that smooch spritz.lol  Use it on almost all my cards now.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  Off to get ready to go to my Granddaughter's soccer game.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hope the soccer game went well! I love the colors of this card, and your stamp is so cute!! Hope you are feeling better! My dh has a cold too, I hope I don't get it!!