Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Masculine/ One layer


Good Wednesday Morning all!  This was such a fun card and was inspired by quite a few challenges.

First of all, the challenge this week for Late Night Stampers is to do a one layer card.  So here is the one layer card.

Also, the featured stamper on stampin connection this week is Kathy Baffone and this is somewhat like hers, but with my slant.  But she definitely inspired me to go beyond.

The third challenge was for Fun on Friday at Christian Paper Crafts and we were to use sand on our card.  So I used Sahara sand ink to sponge the bottom of the card and then actually added real sand on the bottom by using glue.  How great is that?

And, 4th, yesterday was my husbands birthday and I had to get this done before his birthday, but could not post until after he opened it. 

The techniques used here is sponging.  Thanks so much for looking!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: