Friday, September 24, 2010

Studio Sketches/Thanks

Good Morning and hope your Friday is going well!  This is a card that was inspired by the clean and simple sketch challenge on Sept. 16th.  A little late in posting it, but I finally got it done.  If you would like to see some clean and simple sketches please see their sketch challenge here each week!  Also I used this for this weeks challenge over at Late Night Stampers where we were to use a fall theme.

This card as you can see was pretty simple.  I just used the square lattice embossing folder for the background of the card.  Then I stamped a image on whisper white card stock from the stamp set Studio Sketches.  Love that set.  Colored it in using markers and attached to pear pizazz card stock.  I then used Cajun craze card stock and using the scallop trim border punch made a border.  Attached all of this to the main card and then worked on the sentiment which was very easy.  I used the stamp set perfect punches and colored this stamp with a marker, stamped the image on whisper white and punched it out using the oval scallop punch.  Adhered that with stampin' dimensionals and it is done.  That is the kind of card I love making.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very attractive card! Looks like a lot of work, but your coloring is great.