Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thinking of You

Wow, I love to put three challenges together.  This weeks challenge at Latenight stampers is to use the big shot.  So I used the top-note bigz die, the beautiful wings embosslit die, the perfect polka dots embossing folder and the square lattice embossing folder.

Then for the sketch, I used Mary Jo's sketch at Techno Stamper.  She has a sketch every week called the Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge.  You will have to check her out.  Wonderful sketches!

For the colors, I used the color challenge on our demonstrator web site, stampin' connection.  The colors were to use Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery.  So those are the colors I used on this card.

Yes and I did spritz it with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz.    The stamp set I used was Just Believe and for the sentiment I used Silhouette Sentiments.  I did not use a punch, I cut out the stamped image from Just Believe.  Topped it off with a ribbon and button and voila, it is done!  Thanks so much for looking and hope your Friday is wonderful!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Oh very pretty color combo! Love the ribbon. Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along.

Natalie said...

Pretty card, I love that color blue. I'm very partial to blue and yellow, those were even my wedding colors!