Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Bakery

Good Monday Afternoon to all of you!  Hope your weekend was fabulous and you have started your week rejuvenated.  This is a card I made for this weeks challenge at Late Night Stampers which was to make a Birthday Card.  This is one of the Hostess stamp sets and I just love this dessert line up stamp.  Makes me want to eat it and of course the saying that goes with the set is just too cute.

This card was really simple to make.  I just started out with the basic card in whisper white.  I then cut a piece of Concord Crush to 4" x 5 1/4" and embossed it using the square lattice embossing folder.Using the top note die, I cut a blushing bride and whisper white piece of card stock and then on the whisper white using scissors cut it a tad smaller than the original.  I stamped my images on the whisper white and using a versarmark pad, covered the entire piece of whisper white card stock.  I then poured the iridescent ice embossing powder over the card stock and using the heat gun embossed it for the glitter effect.  I then adhered the two top note pieces together and then using stampin dimensionals adhered them to the concord crush.  Then put my ribbon around the top 3 pieces and then adhered all to the base of the card.  Then made my knot and attached to the middle.  How simple is that.

Hope you like what you see!  Thanks for looking. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!! What a fun sentiment...too cute!!! The glitter effect is very cool!!