Thursday, October 28, 2010

JOY!

Can you tell I am loving the Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!  I think I have used it for most of the Christmas Cards I have posted.  This is a card I did for this weeks Fun on Friday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts where we were to use buttons.  Please join us to play along.  We have challenges every day of the week and have a lot of fun also.

It was also inspired by this weeks sketch on stampin' connection.  I just loved the sketch and when I decided to use the buttons, I was very happy with the outcome.  Hope you like it also.

Items Used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Bells & Boughs, retired letters
Card Stock: cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls
Cherry Cobbler classic ink and Crumb Cake classic ink
Deck the Halls Designer big buttons
1/2" cherry cobbler seam binding
1/8" very vanilla taffeta ribbon

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Another very beautiful card Jonia! "JOY" is always my favorite!...Nancy :o)