Friday, October 15, 2010

Doodle This

Good Friday Morning everyone!  Today at Christian Paper Crafts, the challenge for Fun On Friday is to Doodle, anywhere on your creation you need to do freehand doodling.  Stop by there and see all the wonderful challenges they have each day of the week and such sweet people to motivate you each day.

So as you can see, I did a one layer card and used my freehand doodling to doodle a frame around my image.  I was thinking the whole time I was going around, "this is going to look bad."  But I actually think it turned out fairly well.  Kind of scared me a little because I don't do freehand very well.  An artist I am not!

Items Used:
Stamp Set: Studio Sketches
Card Stock: Sahara Sand
Classic Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz
1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
(stamped verse - unknown)

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments: