Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday so far.  I have been busy cleaning my fish tank this morning and now getting ready to go to a soccer game for my granddaughter.  I just love watching them run around the field.  But I thought I would share this card prior to leaving.  I made it last night and it is for the Fun on Friday and the Case Artist Wednesday challenge on Christian Paper Crafts.  I just love those challenges.

The verse was computer generated and then I stamped the image over it using the stamp set Silhouette Sentiments which is a hostess set.  I then cut it out with the new decorative label punch.  For the Swirls, I used the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die.  Other items used were: Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Designer Series Paper - Newsprint, Antique Brads, Crochet Trim - Victoria, Top Note Bigz Die.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Okay...this one is my favorite one yet Jonia! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)