Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday/Joy at Christmas

Well it is hump day and boy is this week passing fast.  I think the older you get the faster time flies.  Anyway, this card was inspired by two challenges over at Christian Paper Crafts - Color Monday and Sketch Tuesday.  Please check them out.  There is a challenge for every day of the week.

For this card, I used all Stampin' Up! products:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery (hostess), Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Designer Series Paper: Sunny Garden
1/4" Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon
2-1/2" Round scallop punch, 1-3/4" round punch
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
brads

This card was inspired by the sketch at stampin' connection.  Of course I am trying to make as many Christmas cards as possible since I will be sending out around 50.  Very seldom do I do more than 2 or 3 alike.  They are always different as I try to find a good match for workshops and stamp-a-stacks as I create.  Hope you like!

Stampin' Up! Items used:
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Almost Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series paper: Deck the Halls
Ribbon: 1/2" seam binding cherry cobbler
Sparkly Brads

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: