Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JOY!

Wow, layering is not one of my fortes, but I think it came out all right anyway!  This card was inspired by the Monday Color Challenge and the Tuesday Sketch Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  Please check out their challenges if you have not done so.  They are great.  One for everyday of the week and monthly scrapbook challenges!  It is a must to see and I am so inspired by their gallery.

With this card, I cut it 4.5 square and then added the layering:  Items used are all Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Almost Artichoke
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Classic Ink: Cherry cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls
1/2" Almost Artichoke Seam Binding
Pearls, Ornament Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I think you did a great job on the layering Jonia! My favorite is your "JOY" sentiment! I love your bow and pearls too!...Nancy :o)