Sunday, October 31, 2010

Merry Little Christmas

The weekend is almost over and I have another busy week this week preparing for another stamp-a-stack on Saturday.  This past one went very well and everyone seemed very happy with their cards.  So the rest of my week will be cutting card stock.

This is a card that I made for Christian Paper Crafts Wednesday Case Artist.  I cased the sketch of her card basically but when I saw the card, I knew it would look good with this paper and this stamp set.  Hers was more of a summer card with flowers and mine I used a snow flake and a snow globe.  But it was an easy card to make and very quick once I knew exactly what I was going to do.  See bottom of post for items used.



Stampin Up unless otherwise noted!
Stamp Set:  Sweet Snowglobe
Card Stock:  Whisper White and Real Red
Designer Series Paper:  Candy Cane Christmas
Markers used for snowglobe
1/4" grosgrain ribbon
glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter
glitter brads
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch

Thanks so much for looking and please leave a comment!

No comments: