Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stampin' Up! Gift Card

Hope you all are doing well.  I just wanted to post this quickly before I left for church.  I will try and come back later to edit if I have time.  This is a gift card cover I made to hold a Stampin' Up! gift certificate for a friend of mine.  It was for bosses day, so I used the computer to generate the sentiment.  You could also make one of these to give a gift card or money.  Very easy.  I used the vintage vogue stamp set on this one.  The color is real red and the Designer Series Paper is from last year.  I stamped the flower twice and cut one out and then pop dotted it to the other flower to give more dimension.  Thanks for looking!  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Absolutely Lovely! Lovely layering too.