Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Punch Sneak Peak


Good Morning my faithful followers!  Hope you all are getting ready for a great weekend celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!  I know I will be celebrating that along with the dedication of my Nephews (twins) on Sunday!  That will be a great blessing.

So, now on to the sneak peak!  The blossoms you see at the top of this card will be in our Summer Mini that is available on May 1st.  It is a Triple Layer Punch and I tell you, it is wonderful.  On this card, I used all three layers of the punch.  What actually inspired this card was the Saturday Clean and Simple Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  The challenge this past week was a sketch.  You can see the sketch here!  Also this was the card that I sent to my sister for singing at my mother-in-laws funeral last week.  That was so sweet of her to do and I am very thankful for her.

Here is a close up of the punched flowers!


Also for this month only we are offering the Four Frames stamp set that will be in the new catalog for stampin' up! on July 1st.  here is a close up of one of the frames.



And as I have been so good about keeping one of the goals I set for the New Year, here is the inside of my card!


Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Stamp Set: Four Frames, Oval All
Card Stock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series paper: Jolly Holiday
Classic Ink: Old Olive, Cherry cobbler
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, Decorative Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones

Other Items Used:
Gina K Designs: Thanks a Million Stamp Set

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: