Sunday, April 10, 2011

Because I Care!


It seems I have been using this stamp set a lot lately!  I just love it because it is so easy and no coloring!  You just stamp it and it is done.

I actually put this card together yesterday morning prior to going out of town for the day to visit our family.  It was inspired by the Clean and Simple Saturday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  The only embellishment you could use was ribbon.  So I wanted to do a fancy ribbon embellishment, but I could not find the paper for the ribbon I wanted to use and I saw this paper and decided to use my chocolate chip paper and ribbon and I think it came out great.  A very easy card to do!

Here is the inside of the card which qualified me for the Bible Verse Thursday Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  By the way, you can see all of their challenges each day by visiting the Christian paper Crafts creative blog!  You can even link your project!


Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Stamp Set: Because I Care
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper: Elegant Soiree
Classic Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers - Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Ribbon: 5/8" Satin Ribbon - Chocolate Chip
Small Ticket Punch

Other Items Used:

ODBD stamp set: Scripture Collection #6

Thanks so much for looking and hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments: