Monday, April 18, 2011

Sneak Peak for Gallery Opening at CPC


Good afternoon everyone!  This was suppose to be my sneak peak last week for the gallery opening at Christian  Paper Crafts.  This months theme for our Design Team Delights was Mother's Day and Friendship.  But since I was out of town due to a death in the family I was unable to post, so I thought I would post today.  It was also going to be my workshop sample for this month and I also had to cancel that.  But, I thought since I had a few moments I would go ahead and post it so you guys would be able to see what I created using the Paisley Petals Designer Series paper and also using the Four Frames Stamp Set which is a sneak peak into what Stampin' Up! will be caring in their new catalog coming out July 1st.  To learn more about this promotion, please check it out here! These two items are available until April 30th.

Here are a couple of close ups of this wonderful Tri-Shutter-Card!


You can see one of the four frames here with the bird on it.  How cute is that?


And here you can see more of the middle of the card.  I just love this design.

Anyway, to see more of what our gallery at Christian Paper Crafts have to offer check out the site here.

Also if you are interested in this set, you can place your order by going here!

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful week!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is just fabulous Jonia! There is so much to see! The colors are so fresh and pretty! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)