Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun On Friday - Punch Art

Good Morning everyone!  This is my week to host the Fun On Friday over at Christian Paper Crafts!  This is one of my favorite things to do is punch art.  So without further ado, here is my post from CPC's Fun On Friday!

He has filled them with skill to perform every work of an engraver and of a designer and of an embroiderer, in blue and in purple and in scarlet material, and in fine linen, and of a weaver, as performers of every work and makers of designs. Exodus 35:35

So today's Fun on Friday challenge is to pull out those punches and show us what you can do with them from designing flowers, designing cute animals, to what ever your imagination comes up with! Incorporate them into a scrapbook page or alter a project by using them. God has given each one of us a talent for paper crafting so let your imagination soar and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here is my design and I learned how to make this flower from Jackie Topa.  I saw a card she had done and cased it, but did leave off some other punching she had done.  Thanks Jackie for the wonderful inspiration.


When uploading to our gallery at Christian Paper Crafts please use keyword FOF99 and when uploading to other online galleries or your blog, please use keyword CPC-FOF99.  Also, you can play along by linking your post to our CPC Creative Blog.

Stamps: Our Refuge (Sweet and Sassy)

All other itemts are Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

Thanks for looking today and if you decide to play please leave me a comment.  I would like to hear from you even if you do not play.  Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is such a cheerful card Jonia! I love your Scripture stamp! It's wonderful! Enjoy your weekend! :o)