Friday, July 29, 2011

Copy That Scrapbook Challenge

OK everyone it is time for the "Copy That" Scrapbook challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts where we again will get some inspiration from the advertisement gurus.

The ad above, captured my attention and I hope it will capture yours. Let this advertisement inspire you, whether you are inspired by the sketch design, the colors, or any of the elements or shapes, use the ad to scrap your own layout. Please tell us how you were inspired when you post your layout.  You can post your layout at the bottom of our Copy that Challenge over at our Christian Paper Crafts Blog.



I was inspired by the layout and the shapes that were used and most of all with the placement of the title in the ad. And, I wanted something that would bring one day of disney into focus for my little Grandson and the advertisement for CT11 seemed to do just that. So I hope you will let this ad inspire you as I did! Also, today is my Grandson's birthday and I am so excited to be able to post this on his birthday!

Can't wait to see how you use this advertisement in a layout of your own. It is all about enjoying what you do, so get that paper out, or get your computer out for the digital page and have some fun! You will be glad you did!

Please use the keyword CT11 when uploading your layouts to the Christian Paper Crafts gallery or CPC-CT11 when posting to another gallery.  Also if you would like to join in on this, you can play by linking your layout to the bottom of the Copy That post on our Creative Blog and don't forget you have a month to do play!

Items Used are Stampin' Up!:
My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Matched Greens from clothes on Disney Characters
Used Characters from Internet
Stiching elements chocolate chip for border
square punch used for background to the two photos!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments: