Monday, July 11, 2011

Imagine the possibilities!

Here I am again using the embedded embossed technique!  I am just loving that technique and it is so easy!  Today's challenge for the SULateNightStamper's group is an inspiration challenge.  Usually with inspirational challenges, I will try and make my own background paper and the same with this.  Hopefully I got pretty close to the inspiration photo!

I tried to incorporate all the colors into my card!

How do you think I did?

Here is another side view of the card!


And, a close up!


On the inside of the card, I put the verse from Matthew "All things are possible with God" generated in Word document.  I just thought that went so well with this sentiment.

Following Items are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Word Play, Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: 5 petal punch, 3 flower punch (retired), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Certainly Celery Ribbon (retired), Flowers A Plenty Embossing Folder

Other items used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Oval

Well that is my post for today!  Hope you all have a great Monday and great week!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'd say you've got all the colors covered! It's beautiful Jonia! Hope you're having happy days! :o)