Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome Baby - Pennant Punch!

Happy Tuesday Morning to all my friends out there!  Hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful 4th of July!  Well, I was able to get a little work done this weekend and am excited about this wonderful Baby Card and the Designer Paper that has the alphabets on one side that I used for the "baby" part on the card!  The bottom DSP is also the backside of the paper.  So it worked out great for this baby card!  I have a friend who just had a baby and I am excited about sending this card out!  It is always nice to have someone in mind for a card when you make it.

What really inspired the card other than my friend having a baby, was this week at SULateNightStampers, where our challenge is New Beginnings!  I would definitely say a baby is a new beginning!  If you have time join us this week!

Here is a side view of the card!

Items Used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Warm Words (retired)
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Textured Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Just Add Cake
Ink: Classic Poppy Parade
Embellishments: Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1/2" punch to punch out the letters from the DSP, White Bakers Twine, silver brads

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Naseer Ahmad said...

I read your blog found it so comfortable and the Stamp Warm Words design looking very handsome.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards