Monday, April 30, 2012

LateNightStampersChallenge/Case a Hallmark Card

Well I am finally getting my challenge posted. It is hard to finally get use to a 3 hour time change and then you go home and have to get use to your home time again.  I got home Saturday evening about 7:30 and then woke up to go to church the next morning and it felt like 4:00 in the morning which is was in Las Vegas.  So anyway, I think today I am pretty much back on track. 

So our challenge this week is to case a Hallmark card!  So I went to the site and found this card.


And, here is the card I made!


Now I added a few items to it, but it is the basic outline of the Hallmark Card.

Here is the side view!


And here is the inside of the card!


This was a lot of fun and I have copied some more to try and do this week.  We will see how far I get!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Apothecary Art
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Pocket Full of Posies
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
3/8" pleated Satin Ribbon, Baja Breeze
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed your stop!





4 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty, I just love that ribbon it was a great idea to add the rhinestones.

Marsha Fisher said...

Beautifully done! Hallmark should be casing YOU ;0)!!

MJ said...

Awesome! I am loving this challenge, can't wait to do a few more later today. This one is so pretty, love the added bling on the ribbon! Brilliant.

Natalie said...

Love the layout!! I agree with Marsha, Hallmark should be casing you!!!