Monday, April 9, 2012

SULateNightStampers Challenge/Sketch


This week our challenge at SULateNightStampers is this sketch and I had a lot of fun with it as I actually used My Digital Studio (MDS) and made a Hybrid card!  I have been playing a lot with MDS lately and really enjoying it.  But even then you still have to add some stamping to it just to make you fill like you have done something. LOL

Here is my sample for this weeks sketch!


As you can see I used my favorite designer paper which is Attic Boutique!  It is just so easy to work with.  And, the good thing about MDS is it never retires!  Loving it!

Here is the side view of the card!


And an inside view of the card!  Now here is where I did some stamping!


And a close up of the verse I used!


Thanks for looking today and don't forget to play along with us this week at SULateNightStampers


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is soooo pretty! Inside and out, it is gorgeous! Great sketch!

krcmasterpiece said...

Love how much you've done on the inside! Great card.

MJ said...

This is really pretty! Those soft colors are awesome. Great job mixing the MDS with stamping. Love it.