Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

I was so excited to get to play tonight.  I have been so busy lately that it seems I am not in my craft room near enough, but isn't that the way it always is.  Well I had been wanting to use one of my digital images from Sweet and Sassy and this week the challenge over at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog is to choose one of their old sketches.  So I decided to choose SSS88 which you see below and can find the original post for it here!  I love being able to look through all the sketches and then decide on one.


Now here is my card!  I just love this little mouse named Cocoa and He also has a little girlfriend named cookie!  She is cute also.  Anyway, I just printed the digital image off, colored it and then cut it with an oval.

Here is a side view of the card!


And of course the inside which I stamped the verse a little crooked, but who would really know it did not come that way.  My dear daughter says it gives it character and if it was to be perfect you would just buy it.  So with this one, I am going to agree with her! lol

Items Used!
Stamp Sets: Cocoa's Chocolates Digital Stamp SNS, Scripture Collection 1 ODBD, Teeny Tiny Wishes SU
Card Stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz - all SU
Designer Series Paper: Cheerful Treat SU
Classic Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz - all SU
Fiskar Oval Cutter
Marker by SU and Water color Pencils by SU
Brad, in color polka dots SU
Boho Blossom Punch SU
Scallop Trim Border Punch SU

Thanks so much for looking today and hope you enjoy the rest of the week!



6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jonia! Super cute card. I also played along in this challenge, but chose a different sketch. I loved being able to choose, cuz everybody's cards are different - yet so darling. Thanks for sharing this. I really hope that you will stop by Word Art Wednesday this week and play along with us. We have a great prize this week from Whimsy Stamps. Also, I wanted to make sure that you got the stamp set I mailed you for winning a couple weeks ago. Hope they've found their way to you by now.
Have a great week, Jonia. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Korin said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Jonia. I love this sketch :). Thanks for playing along!! XOXO

Natalie said...

This card is so adorable!! Perfectly designed and so fun!! Inside is perfect just like it is! The slant of the sentiment looks intentional!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Jonia. Love darling Cocoa and the pretty colors. The papers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Chrissy D said...

Hey! I have these papers! I should pull them out! LOL Thanks for the inspiration. Such a pretty, fresh, springy card! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! Hope you have a fabulous week and will join us again!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, Joni what an adorable card using sweet little Cocoa!!
Thanks for joining us this week at the Sweet Stop!!
Hugs,
Wendy