Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas in September/Fun!

 
I just love this one little stamp of all the snowmen and of course when I saw the sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, I could not resist turning the card to go landscape and adding the little bell from last Christmas to make this card.  The other thing that inspired me was the different colors of Designer Paper which meant I could finally play with my new little book of Christmas papers from the new mini.  And of course you see the outcome and I love it.
 
Here is a close up of the sparkle that is on the center piece.  Click on the image to make it bigger and you can see it better.
 
 
And of course the side view which I love!
 
 
And so glad that I started doing the insides of my cards as it is ready to go when I need it.
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Frosty Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes, The Sounding Joy (retired)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack
Ink: Lucky Limeaide, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Markers for Coloring
Bitty Banner Framelits
Labels Collection Framelits
Cherry Cobbler baker's twine
Jingle Bells - (last year)
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week on Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Nancy said...

Ooh...I love it too! The strips of paper are fabulous, and the image is so cute! :o)

Mynn xx said...

This is so fabulous! LOVE the traditional colors and your image is amazing! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Really, really cool! Brr. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.