Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SU LateNightStampers Challenge/Use Polka or Stripes

 
Good Afternoon all!  This is my first post all week as I had foot surgery on Monday and have not had the mind to even try to post.  Pain is not a good thing, but I am finally a little level headed and hopefully on the mend. 
 
This is a card I did this past weekend for the LNS challenge this week.  We were suppose to do polka dots or striped and I decided to use both.  And when I saw the sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches, I knew I would make this baby card.  And they also had a piggyback attached which was to actually use the card or send it.  Well I did it for a friend of mine who wanted me to make her daughter-in-law a baby book also and she is using the Noah's Ark theme so this card will work out great.  And, I am almost through with the baby book.
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
Hope you like the card and thanks so much for looking today.  I am unsure of all the names so, since I don't fill like getting up and walking at this time, I am going to pass on my products used today.  But, they are all Stampin' Up!  Have a great rest of the week.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

What a sweet card, Jonia! I always like to see stripes with polka dots! Love that shade of green too!
So sorry about your pain! I think seeing a post from you when you're kind of loopy would have been lots of fun! lol I pray your foot will heal quickly...or should it be "heel" quickly? :o)
(I look forward to seeing the finished book!)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So cute!! Love your coloring of the sweet image and all the green!!

Praying your foot heals quickly!!

Geri said...

Love the card, love the image, love the paper, love your coloring and love that you chose to take part in the pay it forward piggyback challenge. I have this stamp as well but never would have thought to use the colors that you did....which, by the way, are fantastic! Thanks for choosing to play along with our Unscripted sketch this week :)

Billie A said...

Great baby card I love the colors and the image is so cute. Perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope to see you back next week.

Cathie said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love green, it's my favorite colour.TFS

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the image! Thanks for playing at Unscripted
Sketches!

SmilynStef said...

What a cute little card ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

StephG said...

this is an adorable card! I love the image...great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing at Unscripted Sketches♥

Natalie said...

That is just the cutest card, Jonia!! Love the image and the border punch is sweet too! Fun card!