Monday, September 24, 2012

SU LateNightStamper Challenge/Tear that Paper

This weeks challenge over at SU LateNightStampers is to use the tearing your paper technique.  I love this technique but quite often forget to use it until something like this comes up.  So I went kind of easy and simple with this card.  The hard part was the coloring which I used the ink pad and a blender pen for that which is another technique all on its own.  And then used even another technique of sponging which I love also.  So here is what I came up with.
 
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And of course I can not forget the to work on the inside also!
 
 
So now it is your turn so get that paper out and start tearing.  It is really easier than what you think.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Bells & Boughs, Word Play, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding
Blender Pen
Sponge
Markers for berries on the inside
 
Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

A very pretty card, Jonia! Wonderful techniques all combined beautifully! The inside is really lovely, and that red ribbon is gorgeous! I hope you're foot is feeling much better! :o)