Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Summer Card

 
How cute is this?  My Son-in-laws birthday is July 15th and we are headed out of town to a couple of amusement parks which he loves.  Actually my daughter is moving this coming week to Virginia and so we will be visiting her and going to Bush Gardens and Kings Dominion.  So I thought this card was perfect for his birthday plus it goes along with this weeks theme at Late Night Stampers, Summer Showcase!  So this does showcase some of the things we can do in the Summer.  I also used the sketch from Clean & Simple this week.  How great is that?
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And now for the inside where I used two retired stamp sets!
 
 
Perfect for this birthday!  I held on to this roller coaster for the purpose of amusement parks which we love!
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Road to Happiness, Time for Fun (retired), Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Gray, Coastal Cabana
Markers
Washi Tape
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

chera said...

very cute take on the sketch!!!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-227.html