Monday, July 1, 2013

LNS Challenge 226 / Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 270--TSSC270

Good Morning Friends.  So excited to be with you today and bringing you another two challenges from our Late Night Stampers and our Monday Lunch Time Sketch!  It seems as if I have slowed down a bit as my daughter moved in with me on Monday and will be with me until the 10th of July which is when she and her husband and my two precious grandchildren move to Virginia.  To me that is miles and miles away as I have always had her close by.  Now I know 4 hours isn't much to some of you, but to me it is across the world.  I think she is having difficulty with the move also, but she knows where she needs to be and so do I.  Also, my mom has been in the hospital, so I have been spending time there which is 1 1/2 hours away.  So not much stamping for me and I am headed back up there in a few to visit with her today.  But, I did have time to put this sweet little card together yesterday after VBS (yes just one more obstacle, but worth it) finished yesterday.  What a week!!!  So here is my card that goes with both of the challenges today, LNS challenge is summer colors and products  and  of course the TSSC sketch.

Again I used the water color paper and my markets and then blended the colors with a blender pen.  Here is a side view of the card!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Simply Sketched (love this stamp set)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Water Color Paper, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Markers
Blender Pen
Fancy Fan embossing Folder
3/8 ruffle stretch trim Pistachio Pudding

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!


3 comments:

MJ said...

So pretty, I don't think I have seen anything with this set that I don't like! Guess I need to add it to my next order, lol! Great job with the sketch, thanks for being a part of the TSSC team!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! You sure do have lots going on in your life! I'll help pray you through it all! :o)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Jonia, darlin', I miss you! I love seeing your beautiful cards and pages in my email. This card is one of my faves of yours....your watercolor technique with the markers and blender pen is fabulous! I just got this EF too....yummy! Sending prayers for you and your family for everything that is going on right now. Much love, many cyber-hugs,and a great big Mwaaaah to you!!!!