Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 273--TSSC273

Happy Monday and welcome to another great sketch this morning from Mary Jo over at Techno Stampers Blog.  You must stop by and look at all the wonderful cards by the DT Team.  I love the way this card turned out with the sketch.  It was just perfect for the Designer Paper I decided to use and for the wonderful butterflies I punched out.  I just love butterflies and was happy I could use them on this card.  So here is the card!


Isn't this just perfect?  And, here is a side view.


And the inside!


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Create A Cupcake
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Afternoon Picnic
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Stazon Black
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

A very pretty card, Jonia! The butterflies are beautiful! Have a great week! :o)

MJ said...

Great use of this paper, love that you stamped the sentiment right on the circle. So cute! Thanks for another awesome sample for my sketch challenge.