Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Clean and Simple #257

As you all know I am on this Clean & Simple kick and when I saw this weeks clean & simple sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do and what items I would be using.  Well I did change from a butterfly to a flower, but that is about it.  I have been using so many butterflies lately that I felt I needed to check out my other supplies and of course I went back to my framelits which are so easy.  So here is my card for this weeks CAS challenge.


I used one of the Stampin' Up! spritz bottles to add ink and water and spritzed the side of the paper with it and then continued to decorate.  I love the outcome.

Here is a side view and the envelope.


And the inside,


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, One in a Million, Simply Sketched
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Coral, Gumball Green
Ink: Coral
Secret Garden Framelits
Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card, Jonia! Really fun sentiment too! :o)