Thursday, September 5, 2013

Scrapbook Page - Simply Slidin'


Good Morning and hope your week is going well!  I just wanted to share with you quickly another page I did of our trip to Virginia.  This is my grandson who lives here in the same town as me, but he went up to Virginia with us to visit my youngest daughter.  She has a big activity center in her backyard and he just loved it.  So as he was sliding, I started taking pictures one after another and thought this would make a great scrapbook page.  I just love the outcome of the pictures from start to finish.  I also found the sketch I went by on Pinterest, but you can find all the sketches from this wonderful site here called Quintessentially Me!

My Digital Studio was used to create this page.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week. 

No comments: