Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mixed Media Project #2

Happy almost Friday everyone!  Thought I would share my second mixed media art piece with you.  I am so much happier with my she girl  in this one.  She just seemed to come out a lot better or maybe I have just practiced more.  Not really, just seemed to come together better this time.  I also continued on with the "I am" series.  The first was "I am Forgiven," you can see it here, and this one is "I am loved."  So here it is.  Hope you like it.

 
Here is a close up of the she girl!
 
 
I am so glad that I am loved enough that my Father sent His only Son to die for my sins and for yours.  There is no other love like the Love of Jesus Christ.
 
Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a blessed weekend.
 
I am also sharing this with Word Art Wednesday!
 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh yes!! It's fabulous, Jonia! I love the series you're doing and can't wait to see the next one! I have been doing some mixed media myself and it is just fantastic fun! :o)

Natalie said...

Love, love, love this Jonia!!! It's perfect, I love the color theme and your girl is beautiful.

Unknown said...

The journal is heartwarming...I am loved. Great work.
Thank you for taking time to post this beautiful artwork with us this week at WAW. Please join us on our Facebook page for lots of fun, prizes and inspiration.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Marsha Fisher said...

Look at her!!!! LOVE it :0)!