Monday, September 9, 2013

LNS Challenge 231 / Sketch 279 - Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well it is Monday Morning and I am here to share my samples with for our Late Night Stampers challenge - Teacher Gift, and our Monday Lunchtime Sketch from Mary Jo.  Again Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us and please go over and see her sample along with the rest of the DT and please join in.  And, how did I combine the challenges?  I actually used her sketch to make a pack of cards for the Teacher Gift.  So here are the cards! 
 
I actually started off making this card which was a 4 layer card and when I was finished, I thought this is just too busy for me.  You will have to tell me what you think and I may make another to match the others for the gift.  Just let me know what you think in the comments and it will help me to make my decision.  Maybe I am becoming a more of a clean and simple stamper.
 
 
Now here are the rest of the cards starting with the one that will be in the front of the pack.
 
 
 
And with this one, it shows the envelope that I made to go along with each card!
 
 
And on the inside of each, I did a sentiment, but not the same.  This is just to give you an idea of what it looks like.
 
 
And of course here is the pack of cards for my Teacher's gift!
 
 
I may put a ribbon around it or something to give it a little more of the gift look, but it really does not need it.  What do you think about that.  Love these easy cards.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Curvy Verses, Word Play
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots, Flower Garden
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Scallop Trim Border
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope your week is filled with many blessings.
 
 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

They're all really pretty, Jonia! I don't think the first one is too busy at all...it's beautiful! I think I just might have to get that embossing folder now! Have a wonderful week! :o)

Rachel S said...

I also like all of them! But think I would go with the ones embossed with the dots. I like the cleaner look. What a great gift to receive!

MJ said...

What a great teacher gift--I always say you can not go wrong with cards for teachers and this is a great set! Great job combining the challenges, brilliantly done! Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!