Sunday, April 11, 2010

Manhattan Flower

BOLD!  That is all I can say about this one.  I actually did not intend for it to come out so bold, but once I added the basic black and real red cardstock it just went bold. 

The roses are made with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder.  The Technique challenge at Stampin' Connection was to use water color.  So that is why I chose to use this embossing folder.  I could color it in with water color.  And I did using the real red crayon and blending it with the blender pen.  I then decided to use the basic black marker to highlight the embossing instead of leaving it white.  Then I decided to go around it with the real red marker.  I think that is when the bold started to come out! LOL  Anyway, this is the outcome, a little bold, but cute.

The stamp set used was Teeny tiny wishes.  I do use that stamp set a lot.  Always a wish for every occasion.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: