Monday, April 12, 2010

Thinking of You/Of the Earth

This is for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge.  As you can see, I am starting to use more of the colors that will be retiring on June 30th.  Orchid Opulence is one of those colors.  I will miss this color, but we will have some nice ones to replace it.  Check this post out for more information on the colors that will be retiring and the new colors that will be coming. 

Recipe for this Card:

Stamp Set: Of the Earth, Thankful Thinking
Cardstock:  Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
DSP: Cottage Wall
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Markers: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ribbon: 5/8" whisper white satin
Punch: Scallop Trim Border

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Wow Jonia! This is simply stunning! I love the colors you chose, and that big satin ribbon! Beautiful!

L. Ann said...

thanks for sharing. I love the colors you chose. I think Cottage Wall is my all time favorite DSP. Love the butterfly you chose,too. Cute card.

Patti Chesky said...

Pretty card!!! Orchid Opulence is not the easiest color to use, but you've used it effortlessly. Gorgeous!!!

P.S. Your bow rocks!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Very pretty. I love the delicate main panel - it reminds me of those beautiful handmade tiles!

Kerin said...

Wow that bow is just perfect!! This is one of my favorite color combos, and that Cottage Wall dsp is the best!! So pretty, nice job!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is lovely! I have actually enjoyed Orchid Opulence this season - nice job using it here!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so sweet. Love it!

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...beautiful ribbon!