Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sharing Some Exciting News

Stampin' Up! has announced that it has come up with new color families and they are calling it:

COLOR RENOVATION

They will be adding 5 brand new colors, bringing back 10 of the retired IN COLORS, and will be retiring 31 of our current colors.  As much as I will hate to see the old colors retire, I am so excited about all the new that is coming in. Here is what the new color families will look like:
So you see, there are still 4 Color Families.  These color families will be released in JULY with our new 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog.  Now with our Clear Mounted Stamps and our New Color families, Stampin' Up! is really moving forward!  I for one am excited and love the 5 brand new colors which are: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  Check them out above!  And, also check out the 10 returning In Colors of which "Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette" from last year are two of my favorites, along with Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi.  I love that we will have new colors to create with!  And, we will still have new In Colors coming also!  How great is that?

The following colors will retire as of June 30th, 2010, so you may want to stock up on your favorites.  I know I will be stocking up on Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, Bordering blue and a few others.  Don't forget to get the re-inkers for your current stamp pads and paper.  As sad as I am to see them go, I am looking forward to the excitement of using all the new colors in my creations.  Hope you will catch my excitement and stock up on your favorites from the list below--that will retire as of June 30th.
Thanks for looking and I will get you more news as I receive it!

No comments: