Friday, April 9, 2010

MOM!/Messages For Mom

I love this MOM stamp and am using it quite often.  Would like to send Mom a card each month letting her know what she means to me.  So here is another card I created last night to send for this month.  This stamp set is available until April 30th and the name of the stamp set is Messages For Mom!  It is in the current mini catalog.  I also put some colors together that I do not normally put together, but I thought since we would be retiring some of our colors on June 30th, I would use a couple of them for this card.  The two that will be retiring are Barely Bananna and Pale Plum.  So stock up if you would like to keep them in stock for a while.  Go to this post to see the new colors coming in and the colors that will be retiring.  The darker color, Perfect Plum will continue on with the new color renovation.  I have never put yellow with these colors, but I do like the outcome.  The ribbon was white and by using a sponge dauber and perfect plum, I created a perfect plum ribbon.  The flower was created by using the round scallop punch and all three of the colors of cardstock mentioned above.  Also used was the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: