Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Punch Card/Fabulous Friend

I have had a lot of people want to do another punch card class and so I thought I would try to get another class together.  Anyway, this is one of the cards I was looking at being a part of the class.  I have some more ideas just got to sit down and work on it.  With this card again I used all the colors that will be retiring.  I also used a new punch which will be in the new summer mini and comes in a set of three.  You will be able to order these punches beginning on Saturday, May 1st.  How exciting is that?  It is the 3 mini punches called itty bitty shapes for $16.95.  Recipe to follow and thanks for looking!

Stampin' Up! products used: 

Stamp Set:  Oval All
Punches, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Itty bitty shapes, two-step bird, ornament
Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
5/8" whisper white satin ribbon
Card Stock:  Creamy Caramel, Pixie Pink, Glorious Green, Brocade Blue.

No comments: