Wednesday, April 14, 2010

God's Blessings

This is a case I did for the Case Saturday Challenge on Christian Paper Crafts.  I love this sentiment that comes from the stamp set "God's Blessings."  Actually I love all the sentiments that are in this set.  It has one for every occasion.  I also used again the Orchid Opulence cardstock that will be retiring in June.  I really never used it much until this year when they brought in this wonderful DSP called "Cottage Wall."  Now I use it quite often with the DSP and even on its own with the Rich Razzleberry, which by the way will be returning July 1st as a permanent color for Stampin' Up!  How great is that? To learn more about the Color Renovation go to this post!  I am looking forward to all the new things that Stampin' Up! has in store for us.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: God's Blessings
Card Stock: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
DSP: Cottage Wall
1/4" grosgrain old olive ribbon
Beautiful Wings embosslits die
ticket punch

Please e-mail me if you are wanting to learn more about Stampin' Up! and the oppoutunities that are available.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: