Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sneak Peak/A Little Bit of Magic

OK, guys, here is another sneak peak of what May has in store for us.  This stamp set is called A Little Bit of Magic.  I just thought it was so cute.  There are times I want everything, but I do have to be frugal and not buy it all.  Anyway, this is for the weekly Featured Stamper challenge at stampin' connection.  This week it is Nancy Riley and as soon as I saw the card I cased, I knew I was going to use this new stamp set.  I was so excited to be able to bring out my new stuff this weekend after having it a week.  Card Recipe to follow and thanks for looking!

Stamp Set:  A Little Bit of Magic
Cardstock:  Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP:  Cottage Wall
Ribbon:  Rich Razzleberry polka dot
Circles were cut with the Circle Scissor

No comments: