Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blossom Petals Punch - Gate Fold Card!

My challenge on Friday for "Fun On Friday" at Christian Paper Crafts was to do a gatefold card!  Well I enjoyed it so much, that I thought I would make another one for a card/gift holder for a friend of mine who was having a birthday party Saturday!  Actually there were five of us who went in together.  I was really pleased with the outcome of this card.

To cover our Monday challenge at LateNightStampers, I made sure that I added the green.  The challenge is to add a bit of green to the project.  I can say that I added the green.  Anyway to move on, I took a couple of other pictures.

Close up of the front!


Now for the inside of the card!  I made the center plain so that we all could add a comment and sign since there were five of us.


I made the SU gift card from a word document.

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Punch Potpourri (Hostess), Well Scripted
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Pea (digital)
Classic Ink: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
Blossom Petals Punch, Butterfly Punch
Subtles Designer Button
Linen Thread
5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card! Such a fun surprise when it's opened...a gift card and all the comments and greetings! Isn't that Blossom Petals Punch fun? I'm really enjoying mine! :o)