Sunday, March 27, 2011

Laugh Out Loud!/My Digital Studio


Is this just not the cutest picture?  This is my grandson and when he laughs, he shows it all over his face and this is one of those you just have to scrap moments.  I could not let this opportunity pass me by!  When he is 16, he may want to shoot me, but I think he will enjoy it as much as we already have.  The picture was actually taken by our Pastor's daughter who watches him for about 2 hours every morning until his dad gets off work.  He is such a happy baby!

I actually was inspired by a sketch from Christian Paper Crafts challenge called Simple Blueprints and I basically went by the sketch with most of this.  We have 4 scrapbook challenges a month, one for each week.  So please check Christian Paper Crafts out if you haven't!  We have a great community over there.  Also, check out Christian Paper Crafts Creative blog to see what challenges we offer daily!

My Digital Studio was used for this page using the following digital items:

Hoppy for You Designer Paper and Elements
Chocolate Chip Card Stock
4th of July Stamp Set

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!  Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

LOL!! I love this page Jonia! It made me laugh out loud too! What a cutie! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)