Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Because I Care

Already midweek and I am still posting some of the cards I made this past weekend at my crop on Saturday!

This is one that was inspired by the clean and simple Saturday challenge at Christian Paper Crafts where you were to use one embellishment, one sentiment, and one piece of patterned paper!  So in reality I may have went a little over with the additional paper, but I did use one of the specific pieces. 

I actually cut out the flower to a certain point and then using the Fiscars cutter, I cut out the rest of the paper.  Also I cut out the oval with the scallop oval die and then cut it and attached to the other oval.  So it was really easy to do.

OK guys, here is my list of Items used:

Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Because I care
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Designer Series Paper: Nursery Necessities
Extra Large Modern Label Punch
Sizzix scallop oval die

Other Items!

Fiscars cutter for oval and fiscars oval frame
Cuddlebug embossing folder
Rhinestones picked up at AC Moore

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty! I always love purple and green together! That embossed background is so nice! I'll have to come back later and check your list!...Nancy :o)