Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun On Friday Challenge - CPC-FOF95

Good Friday morning everyone!  It is my turn to host the Fun on Friday challenge at Christian Paper Crafts!  Here is my write up for this weeks Fun On Friday.

As I was thinking about doing a Gate Fold Card, I thought about the gates of heaven and how one day I would be able to enter those pearly gates and then this scripture came to me. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:13-14  How wonderful and beautiful it will be to walk through those gates.


So get busy this week and make a Gate Fold Card and as you create this card, think about how blessed we are as Christians to one day be able to enter through the gates of heaven.

If you have never made a Gate Fold Card, here is a Tutorial for the Gate Fold Card! There are other ways of doing Gate Fold Cards, so just let your imagination soar!
Here is my sample for this weeks challenge.


 
For my sample, I used the baja breeze card stock and the elegant soiree designer series paper.  The flowers are the whisper white paper flowers and using a sponge dauber, I sponged them with baja breeze classic ink.  Once I put the card all together, I spritzed it with the vanilla shimmer smooch spritz and add the basic pearls.
 
Now for a view of the sponged flowers close up.
 
 

And, the inside of the card!



Now it is your turn, and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Also if you are a scrapbooker, incorporate this into your scrapbook page as a place to write a note or something about the page you have just created.

When uploading to our galleries at Christian Paper Crafts, please use keyword FOF95 and when uploading to other online galleries or your blog, please use keyword CPC-FOF95.

Also, if you would like to link your creation for us to see, you can go to the CPC Blog link here and add your sample to the Mr. Linkzy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

AMEN Jonia! What a wonderful post! Thanks very much!
What a beautiful gate fold card too!...Nancy :o)