Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lead me in thy Truths

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday and am now getting ready for a great Tuesday!  Isn't this the cutest card!  It was for the Bible Verse Thursday at Christian Paper Crafts.  To find out more about it and to link a project if you would like, you can go to the Christian paper Crafts blog and read more about.

Any way, I am so happy to be pulling out my bird punch again and looking more at Spring items.  I do love spring and this bird punch just really reminds me of spring.  I actually used some retired designer series paper called cottage wall and hated seeing that paper retire from SU.

Stampin' Up! items used:

Card Stock: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Cottage Wall
Embossing folder: Framed Tulips
Punch: Extra Large Bird Punch

Stamp Set is by Sweet and Sassy called "Wait on the Lord"

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is so pretty! And what a beautiful stamp!...Nancy :o)