Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Nicest Things

Well what a wonderful day we had here today!  I sure am blessed and am so thankful!

Don't you just love these little girls!  This reminds me of my granddaughters and that is really what made me get this stamp set, but as I was making this card it also reminded me of me and my sister and how this would make a beautiful mother's day card for her.  We are two years apart and still very close.  So I am sure you will see this stamp again in the near future!

What inspired this specific card was the Case Artist Wednesday challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts. The basic card is just like the card I cased except for the colors, the image and the sentiment.  For mine I wanted to use spring colors since spring is on the way or after the last 5 days here, I would say spring has sprung!

Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Stamp Set: The Nicest Things
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Rose Red
Designer Series Paper: Ice Cream Parlor
Markers
Decorative Label Punch

Other Items Used:
Blue Rhinestones

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of the evening!  Blessings to all my cyber friends!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So sweet! I finally got this stamp! It reminds me of my daughters when they were little!
As for spring...well, we're actually getting MORE snow tonight! lol I do know that it IS coming one day SOON! :o)