Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tags/Bird Punch/Beautiful Wings


This past Sunday we finished a Bible study we were doing during our Sunday School hour.  I wanted something special to give the ladies who had been so diligent to be there every Sunday!  So I decided to make these tags.  These are the four main tags and all the tags had the same verse on it as this is the verse I wanted them to remember.  They were really a lot of fun to make and the ladies just loved them.  Made me feel really good that I had made the time to make these tags for my ladies class.

Also I used them for a challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  Last week challenge for Case Artist Wednesday Challenge and I actually used quite a few of the tags Abby had made and incorporated them into these tags.  You can see Abby's Blog here!

Here is a view with 2 tags each:




A closer view of each:





Stampin' Up! Items Used:
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
Ink For Sponging: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Not Quite navy, Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage, Paisley Petals
Punches: Scallop Square, Extra Large Bird, small corner
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Vintage Flower, Antique Brads, Pearls
Ribbon: 1/2" Peach Parfait Stitched-poly, 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin, 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta, 1/8" very vanilla Taffeta, Rose Red Seam binding

The Tags were given to me by a friend!

Thanks so much for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

These tags are really lovely! What a wonderful verse to have on them! Thanks for sharing them!...Nancy :o)

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Jonia, your scripture tags are lovely. I'm honored that you chose to "CASE" me. You've given ME an idea here to punch from embossed paper, I hadn't thought of that. I'm sure your group loved them. ~ Abby ~