Monday, January 21, 2013

Late Night Stamper's Challenge / Color Challenge

This week at Late Night Stampers blog our challenge is to use the colors Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, and Lucky Limeade.  I just realized that I love these colors together.  So pretty!  And as I was trying to decide how to put my card together, I found the sketch at Clean and Simple, decided to make it a Birthday Card from Sunny Challenges and then last but not least I used my new stuff for the SUO Challenge.  Thanks to each one of them for making this a card I love.  And here it is!


I actually embossed the folower and the green leaf with clear embossing powder just to give it a little dimension. And at some point I got a little glitter into my embossing powder, so there is a little shimmer through it.  Mistakes usually make for a nice addition at times!  Now for the side view!


And the inside!  Can't imagine not doing the inside of a card!  And the envelope!


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a blessed Monday!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Banners, Secret Garden, Happiest Birthday Wishes (inside, retired)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper: Fan Fair
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Versamark
Clear embossing powder
Secret Garden Framelits
Bitty Banner Framelits




9 comments:

Nancy said...

This post actually came to me on the 20th which means you had THREE posts in one day! I am VERY impressed by that, my friend! It's another very beautiful card. That really is a lovely color combination!
Have a wonderful week! :o)

Heidi Baks said...

Love all the texture on your card. This is such a fun bundle of products! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges this week.

Pat Guertler said...

Wow, 4 challenges in one! Awesome! Well done! I love your colour coordination as well! Thanks for sharin!

Pat

MJ said...

I didn't notice the embossing until you said it, you made me laugh about the sparle. Too cunny! There are no "mistakes" in stamping! Lovely card.

Kris McIntosh said...

Jonia, your card is gorgeous. The colour combination is really pretty too. (Note to me - join the LNS challenge). Thanks so much for supporting Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Miss Vicky said...

Jonia, loved your card when I first saw it but didn't realise until now that you had joined in our challenge over at Sunny Challenges. So glad you did!. I am really loving that DSP - so soft & pretty. Finishes your beautiful card off perfectly! Yep, I have Dazzling Diamonds though some of my powders, but quiet like it there now.....

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty, that is one of my favorite pages of dsp!

Nancy said...

I'm all caught up again! It always amazes me how much you get finished! Thank you for a wonderful and inspirational visit! :o)

Sunny Challenges & Creations said...

congratulations Jonia. Your lovely card has been selected as one of our Rays of Sunshine. Please feel free to visit our blog to grab our badge